Three cheers for Friday! This was the longest short work week EVER - it was both busy and a little stressful - and I'm so happy the weekend is here. I'm looking forward to relaxing with Rob and the boys, as we have no solid plans in place.
If you're doing something similar, and are looking to catch up on some online reading, here are a few fun links from around the web... See you next week!
- The saddest cookbooks ever.
- Cheese might be the secret to a longer life - yes!!!!!
- The best way to keep your flowers fresh - good to know.
- What being a picky eater taught one woman about feeding her kids.
- 5 signs your dinner host is very good at their job.
- I'm making these frozen fudge pops this weekend.
- Lemonade 101: the secrets you need to know to make amazing homemade lemonade.