I didn't spend much time online this week, so my list of interesting things is rather short. Rob's birthday was yesterday and Jackson's is tomorrow, which means I've been doing some late night nacho making and cake baking. Tomorrow night we have 20 people coming for dinner to celebrate, and on Monday I'll be sharing some of the party details. Have a happy weekend!
- A video looking at how hot dogs are really made (eewww!)
- Uncovering the secrets to the best broth.
- This brilliant idea solves the individual nacho conundrum when it comes to feeding a group.
- “Is there any contract tighter than a family recipe?” I'm nearly finished this book. It's touching and so worth the read.
- I love this cheap and cheerful wedding menu.
- I loooove Nigella. Did you watch her on The Taste? What did you think of the show?