What a week!
From computer problems and online technical difficulties, to last minute out of town trips and fun excursions, I feel like I ran the gamut from exciting to stressful in the past four days. Next week is proving to be a little less action-packed, but boy, do I ever have some fun posts lined up for you. There's parties to share, dinner ideas to (hopefully) inspire, and a book giveaway thanks to the lady above. I had the good fortune to meet her earlier this week and you won't want to miss reading a recap of my outing - I'll share more in the coming days.
Enjoy the remainder of the weekend!
- Print this and put it on your fridge!
- I almost want to go to Mexico now.
- My very favourite series to hit the pages of Design Sponge. Oh, how I wish I could be part of this party!
- I made Julie's soup twice in 24 hours. So good!
- I'm still drinking green smoothies each morning.
- Have you always wondered where to eat on vacation? Thanks to this book, now you can know.
- The extraordinary science of addictive junk food.