We're kicking off the first weekend of summer with our inaugural visit to the drive-in, something we do every year at the end of June. Watching movies outside in a retro theater is one of our favourite warm-weather rituals, and I can't wait to pack a basket of snacks, load up the car with chairs, blankets and pillows, and the dog, and disappear into the country for the night. While I make the popcorn and a few other goodies, here are some of the stories that caught my eye this week. Have a great weekend!
- Check your cupboards! High levels of pesticides found in this tea.
- Ruth's lemony baby potatoes were fantastic. Of course.
- Home-cook challenge: kids in the kitchen (this is awesome!)
- I've been reading this book all week. Such a wonderful resource.
- I love this idea for an easy dinner party dessert.