This is my new favourite flower vase. I picked up the tin for a few dollars at the antique market earlier this month, and I think the colours work perfectly for the season. I also love keeping a collection of pretty things in a container that once belonged to a local food producer. A quick Google search tells me this business no longer exists, and now I'm slightly obsessed with learning more about the apiary.
While I do some digging around, here are a few links to enjoy if you're in a reading mood this Sunday.
- Everyone should know how to chop an onion.
- How to read a recipe.
- How to use baking ingredients in your beauty routine.
- Fall dinner party menus.
- 73 kitchen hacks to make your life easier.
- 30 ideas for after school snacks.
- I'm pretty sure we'll be eating this cocoa banana bread this week.
- I've been watching episodes of this show all week while cooking in the kitchen. I adore it.