- I'm totally adding these lemonade jello squares to my next party menu (and the book they come from to my Amazon wishlist!).
- 10 secrets (or shortcuts) for better cooking!
- Jimmy and John lip-sync. The BEST thing I saw last week.
- I saw this movie on the weekend and liked it a lot!
- The first hot chocolate popsicles of the season have been made and consumed!
P.S. - Above is the strawberry rhubarb soda we've been drinking all week. Combine 2 cups of water, 1 cup honey, 2 cups chopped rhubarb, and 2 cups sliced strawberries, and 1 vanilla bean (optional) in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer the ingredients for 15 minutes. Strain and let cool. Mix 1 part syrup with 3-4 parts sparkling water for a refreshing summer drink.