Last weekend, my sweet toddler nieces arrived clad in pretty pink dresses for a gingerbread cookie baking session with Ben and Jackson. The activity was a smashing success with all of the kids, but almost-three-year-old Samantha had the most fun, as she rolled, cut, and ate her way through the tasty project.
I'm back in the kitchen again today, and this time I'm making more gingerbread dough for the freezer, while simultaneously testing a recipe or two, and batch cooking macaroni and cheese for the freezer to sustain us through a few busy weeks this month. While I get cooking, here are a few recent articles that caught my attention:
- Throwing a dinner party isn't about the food, it's about the hospitality.
- How to build a gingerbread house in 5 simple steps.
- A cute idea for a simple holiday card.
- Gorgeous kid-friendly party plates.
- These parsley leaf potatoes would look pretty on any dinner plate.